John Cena, who was said to have a legitimate claim to the title because he won it in a match against a man who had already had a match that night, is angry with Alberto Del Rio for winning the title in a match against a man who had already had a match that night. He claims this is “bogus.”
Also, he’s issuing a dire warning to Alberto Del Rio that someday soon, Del Rio will have to defend his title. Which he says to Del Rio less than two minutes after Del Rio wins his first title defense, which incidentally was against the man Cena beat for his last championship.
Chris Sims: LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN’ MEAN GENE Chris Sims: WHEN THOSE RIOTERS COME DOWN THE STREET Chris Sims: THEY’VE BROKEN ALL THE DEMANDMENTS Chris Sims: BUT DON’T WORRY BROTHER Chris Sims: ALL THE HULKAMANIACS CAN JUMP ON THE LARGEST BACK IN THE WORLD Chris Sims: AND I’LL SWIM ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN Chris Sims: TO THE TRUMP INTERNATIONAL PLAZA Chris Sims: AND WHILE THEY TAKE THEIR VITAMINS AND SAY THEIR PRAYERS, I’LL SWIM BACK TO LONDON Chris Sims: AND LET ME ASK YA SOMETHIN BROTHER Chris Sims: WHEN YOU’RE RIOTIN’ IN THE STREETS Chris Sims: WHAT Chris Sims: CHA Chris Sims: GONNA Chris Sims: DO Chris Sims: WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU? Chris Sims: (FLEEXXXXXX)
1) did you ever read batman knight of vengeance?
2) I'm an in n out aficionado but I've never tried five guys. How does it rate?
3) if I cosplay as Chris Haley at Wondercon 2012 by carrying around a bag of salt, will anyone get it?
1) Not yet, but I’m hoping to get to it eventually.
2) Five Guys is good, no doubt, but it’s slightly more expensive than In-N-Out, and the two burgers that I had in San Diego were better than anything I’ve gotten from Five Guys. They’re good, though, and their fries are great, especially since you get a gigantic amount of them. Plus, they have amazing hot dogs.
3) People will wonder why Ben 10 and/or Speed Racer are carrying around a bag of salt.
Do you remember that moment when you knew you wanted to be a writer?
Yep. I was 11 or 12, at my dad’s house, and he gave me a Dave Barry book to read. I tore through it, and decided right then that this was what I wanted to do. That led to me getting my first breaks when I was 17 (which did not last long), and then what led to starting my blog, which led me to Cracked and ComicsAlliance.
I’m not sure when I decided I wanted to write comics, unless you count that time when I was 6 and I drew that Batman story where he fought Blanka and Dhalsim.
Are there ANY redeeming factors to DC's reboot? All I've heard is utter hate for it and correspondingly (as a female comics fan) all I feel is disgust for the gross costumes in the art I've seen. Is there anything for it or is DC just going to suck from now until DiDio's moustache reaches down and strangles him?
There’s a lot of POTENTIAL there to do something great and re-unify the DCU and get a million readers, though we’ll have to wait and see if it works. And Morrison on Action Comics.