A bunch of the $1 Terrible Sketches that I did for HeroesCon this year. Since I am really awful at drawing, here’s what they actually are:
1. The first entry in a Number Themed sketchbook. I was tasked with doing a sketch somehow related to the number one.
2. Juliet Starling from Lollipop Chainsaw
3. Batman as Ghost Rider.
4. The KGBeast
5. The Flash. I initially just drew the lines, but thought I should probably make at least a LITTLE effort, considering that I was getting a dollar for it.
6. President Prez Rickard and Boss Smiley!
8. Doop, one of the single best sketches I have ever done in my life.
70s Super-Spy Tintin The 5th Doctor
10. The Shockmaster
11. Devil Dinosaur
12. Tina from Bob’s Burgers, another of the best ones I’ve done.
Sincere thanks to everyone who came by the table and talked and asked me to do a goofy drawing for them. It’s really nice of you, and it’s super fun for me (and usually ONLY for me).